Keep your nest egg in an FDIC insured account where you can access it easily, safely, and have a hassle-free handling for your contributions and distributions.
- Traditional IRA
- Roth IRA
- Funds are invested in a Personal Savings account
- Interest compounds daily and is credited monthly
- Deposits can be added at any time
- The rate is variable and is subject to change daily
Maximum Annual Contributions
Under the age of 50
2022 Tax Year - $6,000.00
2023 Tax Year - $6,500.00
Age 50 and Over
2022 Tax Year - $7,000.00
2023 Tax Year - $7,500.00
How long will your savings last? Try our Calculator >>
Meet Our Banking Pro!
(320) 335-5805 | email@example.com
Osakis Area Native | Fitness Junkie | Wife | Mom | Farm Girl
As your Personal Banker, I look forward to helping guide you to the most beneficial products to optimize the health of your financial future!
"There is more mercy in Christ than sin in us." - Richard Sibbes